JONGO is the rhythm that originated samba, brought to Brazil by the slaves. In collection II JONGO represents the Brazilian joy of living.
Every bit of resilience and power of reinventing oneself without losing joy, that is so innate to Brazilian people, is what inspired us to make this collection.
For JONGO, Florita reused materials from collection I to help reduce pollution and waste, save energy and stay true to our ethics. The brand also started working with a group of talented artisans from low income areas in Rio, looking to produce ethically.
- Creative Director: Julia Almeida-Bailey
- Photographer: Arthur Oliveira
- Stylist: Yan Acioli
- Beauty Artist: Artur Figueiredo
- Talents : Mayra Sallie & Julia Esther
- Props: Cris Mux
- Production: Two Palms Productions
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.